Executive MBA ETH Zurich and
University of St.Gallen (emba X)
- A Sustainable Vision: Our vision is to develop you as socially responsible leader who has the mindset, the knowledge and the skills to integrate leadership and technology issues with the aim of having a significant positive impact on your team, your organisation and the society at large.
- Stronger Together: ETH Zurich’s cutting-edge technology and the University of St.Gallen’s impactful leadership education, designed and delivered as a perfect blend, in a fully integrated joint programme experience.
- Best of Switzerland: Develop yourself and expand your global network in Switzerland – the world’s most innovative economy – while gaining access to one of Europe’s most influential combined business community.
- Innovative Programme Design: Join a programme set to redefine the purpose of an Executive MBA degree, with an evolving curriculum adapted to the pace of the world and centered around your personal development.
- Holistic Development: Achieve your potential, reset and/or upgrade your body, mind and soul through a personal development programme, which builds relevant behavioural competencies in three key areas: self-leadership, team & organisations leadership and integrative leadership.
- Programme Topics: Technology, International Management, Leadership, Business Innovation and Social Responsibility
- Start & End Date: January 2024 to July 2025
- Format & Location: Hybrid
- Online Modules
- Modules in Zurich and St.Gallen (Switzerland)
- Days On-Campus: 55 Days on-campus + approximately 9 days online
- Programme Language: English
emba X ’s innovative 18-month curriculum will be delivered across five elements:
- eXploration Weeks: (Re) Learn the future while revisiting the essential concepts of Leadership, Technology and General Management via engaging hybrid course sessions during your Essential Courses
- eXperiential Weeks: Engage in a unique integration and applied learning experience. The eXperiential Weeks are 5 days of intensive faculty-directed immersion exposures with real action plans, based on themes of global business relevance
- The emba X Projects: Apply your knowledge and deliver impact via tailored Business Model Innovation and Company projects
- Coaching and Mentoring: Benefit from an innovative customised personal development plan, including peer-to-peer coaching
Candidates must have:
- 10 years work experience
- 5 years leadership experience
- Recognized academic degree (undergraduate or above)
- Fluency in English
emba X is a hybrid part-time programme which follows a sequential schedule of online and on-campus modules. The programme lasts 18 months.
First application deadline: 31 August 2023
Final application deadline: 31 October 2023
Programme Starts: January 2024
Payment plan in four installments
Do you have any questions or require further information? We will be happy to help.
Register online to start your personal application process.