Executive MBA ETH Zurich and
University of St.Gallen (emba X)
— in a nutshell
- A Sustainable Vision: Our vision is to develop you as socially responsible leader who has the mindset, the knowledge, and the skills to integrate leadership and technology issues with the aim of having a significant positive impact on your team, your organization, and the society at large.
- Stronger Together: ETH Zurich’s cutting-edge technology and the University of St.Gallen’s impactful leadership education, designed and delivered as a perfect blend, in a fully integrated joint programme experience.
- Best of Switzerland: Develop yourself and expand your global network in Switzerland- the world’s most innovative economy- while gaining access to one of Europe’s most influential combined business community.
- Innovative Programme Design: Join a programme set to redefine the purpose of an Executive MBA degree, with an evolving curriculum adapted to the pace of the world and centered around your personal development.
- Impact Guarantee: Engage in a customized experience which will lead to an observable change in your actions and outcomes, both in your professional as well as your personal environment, and extending to society at large.
- Holistic Development: Achieve your potential, reset and/or upgrade your body, mind and soul through a personal development programme, peak performance module and interventions which build relevant behavioral competencies in three key areas: self-leadership, team & organisations leadership, and integrative leadership.
- Expanding Horizons: as an emba X graduate, you will join Switzerland’s most influential alumni network (ETH Zurich + University of St.Gallen) as a socially responsible, well-rounded 21st century leader, fully ready and able to challenge the established ways of thinking, getting things done, and engaging others in constantly learning, unlearning and relearning.
- Programme Topics: Technology, International Management, Leadership, Business Innovation and Social Responsibility
- Start & End Date: January 2023 to July 2024
- Format & Location: Hybrid
- Online Modules
- Modules in Zurich and St.Gallen (Switzerland)
- Days On-Campus: 55 days
- Programme Language: English
emba X ’s innovative 18-month curriculum will be delivered across five elements:
- Essential Courses: (Re) Learn the future while revisiting the essential concepts of Leadership, Technology and General Management via engaging hybrid course sessions;
- Integration Weeks: Engage in a unique integration and applied learning experience. The Integration Weeks are 5 days of intensive faculty-directed immersion exposures with real action plans, based on themes of global business relevance;
- The emba X Projects: Apply your knowledge and deliver impact via tailored social, business innovation and company projects.
- Coaching and Mentoring: Benefit from an innovative customized personal development plan, including peer-to-peer coaching. Throughout the programme, faculty and selected practitioners will also provide you with feedback and advice on applying all learnings to outcomes.
- Skill Building Interventions: Reset and/or upgrade yourself by building relevant behavioral competencies in three key areas: self-leadership, team & organisations leadership, and integrative leadership.
Candidates must have:
- 10 years work experience
- 5 years leadership experience
- Recognized academic degree (undergraduate or above)
- Fluency in English
Are you interested in our emba X programme, would you like to get to know the University of St.Gallen and ETH Zurich and find out whether this programme is the right fit for you? Then we invite you to visit us on our campus!
During your visit, you will have the opportunity to learn about our emba X programme on site, tour our campus, participate in a course, meet current students and experience for yourself what it means to do an Executive MBA at the ETH Zurich & University of St.Gallen in Switzerland.
Upcoming Campus Visit Days
– 24 & 25 October 2022
Emba X is a hybrid part-time programme which follows a sequential schedule of online and on-campus modules. The programme lasts 18 months.
First application round: 31 August 2022
Final application round: 31 October 2022
Programme Starts: January 2023
110’000 CHF for the cohort starting in January 2023 (Tuition Fee Incentives available)
Payment plan in four installments
Ihr Kontakt zu uns
Sie haben Fragen oder wünschen weiterführende Informationen? Wir helfen gerne weiter!
Mit der Online-Registrierung starten Sie Ihren persönlichen Bewerbungsprozess!